Medstom Dental Clinics | Basic Prices List -2020
||Scaling of calculus with an ultrasonic device and polishing
|Professional whitening with light (blue light)
||Caries treatment with composite (the price is determined by the number of surfaces)
|Root canal treatment of pulpitis and periodontitis of single-root teeth
|Root canal treatment of pulpitis and periodontitis of multiple-root teeth
|Restoration of a fractured tooth with a post
||Ceramic crowns over zirconium
|Porcelan-fused to metal crown
|Temporary plastic crown
|Flexible Valplast dentures
||Extraction of a single-root tooth
|Extraction of multiple-root tooth
|Surgery extraction of teeth and roots - odontectomia
|Single-sided implantation of a sector of the lower jaw:
- 3 implants and their immediate loading with 3 pieces of metal-composite crowns
|One-sided - implantation of one upper jaw section:
- 4 implants and their immediate loading with 5 pieces of metal-composite crowns
|Full jaw implantation:
- 8 implants and their immediate loading with 12 pieces of metal-composite crowns
|Full upper jaw Implantation:
- 10 implants and their immediate loading with 12 pieces of metal-composite crowns
|Implantation of two jaws:
- 18 implants and their immediate loading with 24 pieces of metal-composite crowns
|Metal-ceramic crowns over basal implants
||Placing and adjusting one metal-ceramic crown over implant
|Placing and adjusting 3 metal-ceramic crowns over implant on a segment in the lower jaw
|Placing and adjusting 4 metal-ceramic crowns over implant on a segment in the upper jaw
|Placing and adjusting 12 metal-ceramic crowns over implant in one upper or lower jaw
|Placing and adjusting 24 metal-ceramic crowns over implant in both jaws
|Metal-ceramic crowns over conventional implant BioTech
||Placing and adjusting one metal-ceramic crown over conventional implant BioTech
|Adjusting a titanium abutment over implant BioTech
|Metal -ceramic crowns over conventional implant Ankylos
||Placing and adjusting one metal-ceramic crown over conventional implant Ankylos
|Adjusting a titanium abutment over implant Ankylos
|Denture over mini dental implants (MDI) - Switzerland
||Implantation with 4 mini dental implants in one jaw (upper or lower)
|Placing and adjusting one denture over mini dental implants in one jaw (upper or lower)
|Adjusting 4 metal-plastic connections between the MDI and the denture (houstings)
Prices include all preparation for implantation:
1. Review and preparation of treatment and financial plan and creation of an outpatient file;
2. Making preliminary plaster models and jaw templates;
3. Making extra- and intraoral photos;
4. Making 2D X-rays;
5. Pharmaceutical preparation during implantation;
6. Regular visits and post-operative care.
The prices do not include:
1. Extraction of teeth, roots, extirpation of cysts;
2. Plastic intervention of alveolar jaw ridge;
3. Plastic intervention of the gingiva and gum shaft around placed implants;
4. 3D panoramic pictures.
Method of payment
✓ We accept payments in cash, with card and bank transfers.
✓ Payments are made 50% before the start of the operation, the remaining 50% are paid upon completion.
✓ We accept cash payments in BGN, EUR, USD.
✓ The base prices of the clinic are in BGN.
Guarantee of treatment with dental implants
The guarantee for our work at Medstom clinics is based on the principles of moral attitude towards our patients. We are always concerned about them for high success and lasting effect, but we must not forget the fact that they are surgical-prosthetic manipulations, in which each organism reacts differently. Also, due to a change in general and local medical status, slight changes may occur in the implementation of the pre-established treatment plan. No one can guarantee that in the future the gums will not change their shape. This is a process that accompanies our lives all the time and cannot be predicted.
1. Implant warranty: Titanium implants set by us are factory-certified, and guaranteed by the manufacturer to life. But sometimes unpredictable manufacturing defects arise that require implant replacement. This can be done for you for free.
2. Implantation warranty: Immediately after immobilizing the implants in the bone, our warranty begins, which is 2 years. During this period, the bone is finally connected to the implant (osteoadaptation).
After insertion of the implants, the bone and gums begin to contract, which lasts for 1 year. We cannot stop the contraction because it is a normal physiological process. Therefore, we prefer to place temporary constructions immediately after insertion of implants until a final tissue contraction is completed.
3. Guarantee for permanent metal ceramic / zirconium / constructions: in compliance with all norms in normal occlusion, guidelines, hygiene and check-ups, they serve a good aesthetic appearance for a long time and functionally well. The warranty is 4 years.
Important conditions where the warranty expires with us!
1. Non-observance of the prophylactic check-ups we have determined.
2. Failure to comply with information and health and hygiene guidelines.
3. Excessive use of alcohol, drugs.
4. Irregular wear of the patient's bruxism splints.
5. When changing the patient's opinion on shape and color, after the already finished construction.
6. The emergence of new diseases and the taking of medications that have an adverse effect on the chewing mechanism and directly affect implants (radiotherapy, bisphosphonates, etc.)
7. Accidents and facial injuries resulting from catastrophes, sports, etc.
8. In Medstom clinics we are not responsible when the treatment is continued with another colleague and elsewhere without our knowledge.